Children Under the Age of Thirteen
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from such children. No one under the age of thirteen may provide any information to this Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of thirteen, we will delete that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information about users of our Site, including:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e‐mail address, and telephone number.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (for example, when you fill out a form on our Site or correspond with our Site by e‐mail, text or other electronic message).
- Automatically as you navigate through our Site.
Use of Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- To evaluate our business.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
Protecting Your Personal Information
We are committed to protecting your personal information. As such, we utilize reasonable technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to help keep such information secure.
Disclosing and Transferring Your Personal Information
We will not disclose your personal information to parties outside of Per Puck and its affiliates except when:
- We are required to do so by law or legal process.
- We believe disclosure is necessary in order to prevent financial loss or physical harm.
- We sell or transfer all or a portion of a business.
- It is provided to a third party to perform services on our behalf and this third party is contractually bound to only use this personal information to perform such services or comply with legal requirements.
We may transfer your personal information to Per Puck affiliates within or outside the United States whose privacy policies meet or exceed our standards. With respect to any personal information collected from Site visitors located in the European Economic Area, Per Puck has taken measures to address the European Union’s Data Protection Directive.
Links to Other Websites
This Site contains links to other websites. While we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other websites.